Sunday, June 3, 2007

"What fucking Ian guy?"




There has been a subject that I've intentionally avoided on this blog.

As of a month and a half ago, I was to be wed to a woman who was pregnant with my child.

As of just under one month ago, she was wed to an older private investigator.

I don't know what's more shocking- the fact that they had their honeymoon in less than 30 days after her and I had broken up, or that it took me this long to hear the news.

When she and I got together, she was obsessed with marrying me within' a week. Given my stance on marriage (elaborated upon a few entries ago)- it was delayed, but still a plan. I got her a $700 dollar wedding ring- yes, I know I can't afford that, that's why my phone rings every five minutes from Quebec- a ring that is either still lost, pawned, or the new guy's for all I know.

After all of the speeches, all of the bullshit- it is recycled and regurgitated onto a new sap's lap. I heard it all from this one... and believed it.

Now I have no doubts about the cheating, and most importantly I have no doubts about the woman.

There is a good chance I will have the next seven years of my life tarnished over said woman as well, due to nonsensical charges and a female's court room.

I can't even be satisfied by her inevitable divorce- because I know she'll just be given money as the marriage prize.

And to think one of the more painful things for me was hearing her thoughts that we moved too fast.

For all that's going on in my head... I got nothing to type. I'm not going to let this situation turn me into Dr. Cox.

Unlike the others involved, my life will be put back together. My child will be a love child. My spouse will not be a rebound. I will graduate, and I will begin my climb of this wonderful system we call capitalism.

I wish you all nothing but happiness.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites