Monday, June 4, 2007

She's watching the detectives.


Drink: Steel Reserve




To the woman whom just called me:

The last phrase you said to me, which I was responding to for at least three minutes after you hung up, was completely out of line.

Why am I doing this to you? In regards to me talking to a good friend whom I just so happen to meet through you? He and I are buddies, have been- regardless of how or when we met.

For your information, I was nothing but positive when I talked to the sister. My exact words: "Is she happy? (kinda) Great, that's all that matters. Tell her, well she wont want to hear it, but I'll tell her through you- I hope she stays happy."

One of us is going through legal hell. The other is 'happily' married with a child.

The statement "Why are you doing this to me?" is completely out of place. What you need to be asking is "Why does his desire for a child make me cry?"

Like I said to her, I hope you stay happy. But there were many telling signs in our one hour conversation that say this will not happen. As an atheist, I still pray that things work for you two (not him, I mean you and the device that holds ships in place).

Things really didn't turn out as we thought when we were filling out apps, eh?

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites