Saturday, November 14, 2009

This is not the soda you're looking for.


This is not the soda you're looking for.

So I'm half invested into a relationship for four and a half months, and the girl is obsessed with me. I finally jump in, and apparently knocked her out of it.

We "officially" broke up- something, that if it had happened any time before a few weeks ago, would've been mutual. I didn't cry or anything, but I had a dream I was crying like a baby. Is that a subconscious cry type of thing?

The timing really is shit, and the lack of honesty is frustrating. Though why do I crave things like pinpointing details and reasons? The little that was even said is annoying enough, let alone exact events and moments (that I pretty much already know- I was there wasn't I?).

This at least confirms that the nagging little voice in my head is usually right. I typically blame it and myself for the end of relationships, but not this one.

Ultimately, physical life stays the same, I just lack the validation and affection that every asshole desires!


"The more the more the more you cool down..."

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites