Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Late Registration.



My first semester of classes are registered. Tomorrow is the DMV, and next week is another trip to the campus to re-confirm the financial aid process and set up direct deposit.

Semester 1 Plans: (barring financial aid timing issues):
ENG 101 *online
PSY 101 *friday
Intro to the Human Body *tues/thurs
Intro to the Human Body Lab *online

The main issues at hand now are scheduling my TEAS test for January 30th, scoring above 91 percent, and completing (preferably) 100 hours of community service by April 1st.

Even if I don't get into the program this year, I can still take the Certified Nursing Assistant program and the medical math class next semester. I am essentially in the program now, as I am knocking out most of the classes before submitting my application. Whether I get in for 2010 or 2011, I'll still be knocking away at it.



No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites