Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Homecoming.



I took my second trip to Chicago this last weekend, and I miss it.

This last trip, despite being a bit rockier, really solidified how I feel about Hannah. On the ride back to the airport, I honestly felt a bit choked up (ofcourse I hid it, being a man and all). We had what I would of considered a bad day and a half or so before that, yet through that the thought of leaving was still very painful.

I think we're hitting a point where we're each uncovering the person we thought we knew back in May. There are many flaws I've showed, and I wonder how things will end up. We've never sat down to really discuss any sort of "outcome", we just know that there are trips booked.

Part of me also feels a bit "behind". I feel like I'm beginning to have feelings that she had already showed on the last trip. I don't mean that in any sort of negative way- the word "love" predates the time I'm talking about. But driving to the airport this past time was as difficult as I imagine driving to the airport in September had been for her.

At this point, I feel extremely "blessed" (in an Atheist/no thesaurus type of way) for the events of the last few months. I also feel some regrets, but I feel fortunate to have these regrets before its too late to correct them!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites