Sunday, May 10, 2009

Super Sonic Philosophy.



There are times these days when I catch myself thinking like those teenage livejournal entries I used to laugh at on my friends list.

I was ready to type "things aren't going very well right now".

Then, I was going to type "things are going great these days, job show etc etc etc".

Maybe I can find something in between to type.

Well, on paper, shit's going great. I have no legitimate worries. I have MANY illegitimate worries, like death. I guess that's a good sign, when a guy's biggest problem is his mortality, and whether or not he should continue eating pot brownies, and that he doesn't feel like working in the morning, and that his internet is being a cunt, and how he can't finish live without becoming famous.

I got the storm on the brain again. What is that? I just cursed out my own mother on mother's day for not getting over some jailbird from two years ago. Now I'm a jailbird with the same mental faults. Well, she is my mother, maybe I can credit her for these faults. Yes! Shift the blame.

It is beyond logic to the point that I cannot say things like "Things should've...", because how things are is how they should be. This is proper, obeying incompatibility.

I straight out lied when I texted her last month.

The best I can describe it is (well, on LO FIDELITY, but that shit's later) a feeling of missing her... figure? Well, I can't explain it. It's not lustful, and it's not a relationship thing either.

Back to the "Maybe I can find something in between to type."

Pretty soon I will have real problems in my life, I swear.






Work is going great. We "super maxxed" in all of the categories this first quarter, so we're getting a big bonus this month.

I am very excited for the Palm Pre.

Jim and I need to get an apt like back on Tropicana.


He's right on with his podcast rant at the end. I feel like if we were musicians or stand up comics Real Kid Radio would be considered a lot more important. We would be the Kid Cudi/Charles Hamilton/Wale/Asher Roth group.

Someday, most likely when radio dies, podcasting will be important. But what happens then is the hacks that killed radio immediately take control of podcasting, and the highest downloaded 'cast is a MORNING ZOOcast. All of the internet radio stations will all of a sudden be represented by numbers. "COMEDYPIPE 10007.5"

Or maybe all of the WHAR archives will become important too?


No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites