Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bachelor Number 2.

HA.
I just checked out Storm's husband's blog, and I saw a Veronica Mars video that I've probably posted on here in the past. I had to laugh and come write. I didn't look at his blog in the same way he looked at mine, though.

Tonight we're having a birthday celebration!!!! That reminds me of the very first entry in this thing.

I looked at another blog and actually smiled and exclaimed "Oh you're being so phoney!" It feels good to view a person without the bullshit glasses on. But it feels odd to name the person in an entry, then address them a paragraph later as an anonymous blogger. Maybe I'm the phoney!!!

OH, speaking of abortions---



I love making people feel that way.

------

The dating game was last Sunday. Here are the Kevin Scampoli highlights (with an intense fight). I shared two spectacular days with a very wonderful person after my "victory". Crystal (the woman whose friend would become the "Bachelorette") couldn't of picked a more perfect female for this segment- anybody else and it would've gone completely differently.

The timing of everything was pretty terrible, considering she'll be in Chicago in four days.

After the show we hung out until midnight in the studio. We had a crowd of 15 sitting in the studiocam chatroom watching us listen to music and talk. According to Jim there is audio of it all.

On Thursday we showed up forty minutes late to what was possibly the last showing ever of Adventureland. The theatre was completely empty and we had both already seen the film, so we were able to talk through the movie. It had the feeling of a rented living room.

Then we went on a picnic in Pueblo park. Then I slept from 2:00am to 5:00am. Then I worked.

The next day we went out to eat, and I got to obnoxiously wear my Kanye sunglasses inside of a dim resturaunt.

I searched her iTunes library for "Elliott", so we got to hear a nice mix of Elliott Smith and Missy Elliott.

It feels good not to have an over-dramatic (even if too soon) "ending" to something. I avoided a lot of details because I feel like they deserve their own entry, and a little time of being just our's.



No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites