Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lua.

I feel like things took an unexpected spike up with WHAR. Something about the download numbers, the messages I've been getting, and the quality of shows since 03/28.


------

This birthday weekend was spectacular all around. Even Scarecrow expressed his satisfaction. The birthday get together wasn't as robust as this, but it was just as enjoyable.

Wow, looking back...

But, I think I'm going to turn cheese for my 21st birthday. There's just something about the number- legally, socially, and someday nostalgically. I want this year to mean something, more than the previous 20. I want to tell my future daughter about how I got my act together in 2007-2008, and finally began my life at the age of 21 (despite the fact that she'll be three years into her tenure as an outspoken Yale scholar).



What's that all about? I guess I can forgive myself, I didn't realize what my 21st year was actually going to consist of. That's my felon year, not my "LIFE IS NOW ROLLING" year. Then at the end of my 22nd year I gave up any care for the future and started writing about death.

Either that, ORRRR....

We Hit & Run becomes a career and  I cite my 21st year as the year I turned my life around by starting the show.

Scarecrow's comment on that post (long before he was a cohost, and long after he and I came up with the concept of a show)-

Tony said...
Happy Birthday to the better half of the future world's greatest radio show!


------

Hannah leaves tomorrow. She gave me her fantastic bed, but when I went to pick it up with Brian it was a very odd/uncomfortable meeting. We both acknowledged it immediately after the fact. It wasn't anything about her and I, it was the addition of three people we know into what was before very private. Well, I assume that's what it was. I'm a generally uncomfortable person anyway.

Every video I've thought about embedding here seems too sentimental or not worth the time. So we'll leave it DRY!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites