Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's my only one.

There is something wrong here.


BUT, it's fair. I understand. People have lives to live, and I am not a helper.


I'm working on a new series. I feel like We Hit & Run is going away. It's hard to say that I'm losing interest in it, because that is not the case. It's a "do whatever you want" format, it's impossible to lose interest in. But I want a "do this" format.

"The Low Fidelity Series."

I'm not sure how many chapters will exist, but it starts with "Chapter 1 - Alyce Packard", and ends with "Chapter (X) - Sara Taylor". It's not in chronological order, but there's something about the AP story that I feel will work perfectly for the first show. 

I am really happy with the production thus far. I want this series to be the greatest thing I'll ever do. It has nothing to do with slandering the names involved, and the person who will suffer most from the storytelling is me (not because I hate reliving it- obviously- but because of my exposed nuances). The chapters will be shorter, maybe even 15-20 minutes each, and production heavy. I want it to be like a one man show meets audiobook meets radio.

I have a sense of urgency in life (as evidenced by the common theme in my recent entries). I don't want to write about it, just as I don't want to talk about it- because it creates an illusion of not thinking about it. I am consumed, saddened, and just want to sit down with everyone that has ever meant something to me. Ofcourse, these things are not possible, so I'll craft a web series instead.


No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites