Monday, April 13, 2009

Insane.



I called and made an appt. with the "telephonic counselors" that are provided for free to Wal-Mart associates. The appt. is in TWO WEEKS, which actually works- because it gives me time to possibly work this shit out on my own.

There are bouts with logic that take place every.... I'd say... ten minutes. The issues that I'm dealing with are not a SURPRISE, this isn't NEW NEWS. It's just more of a reality. And why?

I feel silly thinking about when I was sad-ass over old relationship garbage, but then again that happens every time a new relationship ends.

I just look at everybody and wonder how they're dealing without any problem. Shopping or driving or whatever distraction they're doing. People of every age confuse me. There's a 79 year old I work with that is more youthful than I am.

I feel the same way thinking about me a week ago. And back in February when I was just frolicking around the wake of a family member, talking about doing a live broadcast from a stranger's wake, and looking baffled at people who were showing emotion.


No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites