Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Grapevine.

"I Heard It Through The Grapevine" could very well be the first song I've ever heard (Michael Jackson tracks aside). It's also a song that I've recently made a case for being the greatest ever written.


I only write  this because "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" has been popping up all over my goddamn life recently, whether it be Myspace or Ron & Fez's show intro (and make no mistake about it, those two things are my life).

"Could be the greatest of all the Motown songs, Fezzy" - Ron Bennington.

So what else is going on in life?
The latest We Hit & Run is among my favorite ever, and Raising Canes is a spectacular post show meal-place. The new job is going beautifully, and I have a genuine respect for my GM.



No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites