Sunday, March 22, 2009

The past has been bottled,



Driving in the daylight is such a strange feeling. I'm still not completely adjusted to being awake at this time.


So tonight puts to rest the "dark years". Ha.

I'm slightly nervous about the move, I suppose it's the typical anxieties that come with any change in life. Ultimately, it'll be a benefit for me personally and professionally. I'll get a social life back, my resume' will call me a manager, and there's no more Twilight living (yes, my life has been a shitty movie for two years). 

I've spent the majority of the last two years by myself. On weekends when everybody's asleep, or on work-breaks in my vehicle, it's always just been me and a talk radio show playing. I'm surprised I'm not a serial killer yet.

I haven't associated myself with daytime folk in 50 pounds. This'll be fun!



No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites