Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Labour of lust.



I must've been congratulated over 60 times in the last two days.

I gotta get this job out of my head for the rest of the day. There's so much to known that is difficult to understand, it's going to overwhelm me if I keep Googling and writing.

I did the 16 hours in one day bit yesterday/today. Walmart has a workaround for every labor law, manipulating your lunchbreaks and ensuring that your second shift is cut in half by that all-important midnight hour.

INVENTORY is in a month and I don't have a damn clue how to properly prepare my department in most of the 1000 ways I'm required to. Then again, I've only worked an official day and a half as dept. manager. I think I've made a lot of progress already, but it's stressful.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites