Thursday, July 30, 2009

Autotune.

I was looking at a former coworkers Facebook pictures, and looking at her domestic life shot a memory into my head.

I was building a crib to get somebody's baby out of my bed. I seem to remember this night coming at the end of a very good day, but I think I'm just meshing completely separate occasions together. For some reason I remember my favorite Savers shopping memory being in the same day as the somebody's baby's first steps and it ending with building that dangerous crib.

As time goes on, stretches of time just become an instant in your head. At some point I'll remember every relationship I've ever had as my 15th birthday.


Haha I fucking love his extreme water drinking face, the plane in the sky, and the gangsta parody verse. The dance goes without saying.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites