Saturday, February 7, 2009

Snuffed.

Does it even matter what was "real"?


Physically, nothing changes. There's still two children that I don't have the pride to raise. At this point, you're in a position where your only option is to make things work, so I understand why you need to convince yourself of these things. 

Why does it bother me that you referred to our two week scandal as the result of you "losing your head"? Maybe I lost my head too. Though that doesn't make any sense, for either of us. You said you were unhappy since your made the "mistake" of marrying him two years ago. So what does two weeks matter?

And the car is going to save you? The same car that was your Lawhorne getaway vehicle?

By the way, John Lennon and Yoko Ono filed divorce papers before he was shot.

PEACE & LOVE.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites