Saturday, February 28, 2009


06/05/2007 --


I really look up to the 2007, blog-version of me. I would love to turn Literary Slumber back into what it was before. The clips and paragraphs from the original months of entries are still very powerful for me.

At this point, writing about the same thing would come off as monotonous. Especially when I, the writer, have no clear intention in droning on about it. Atleast then it was all still fresh, the prison-time was still feared, and the villains were more easily identifed. Today, the bad guy might just be the asshole who won't shut the fuck up about it.

It's so weird how "fluffy" things ended up going in January. It was some big meeting with dier consequences... but we never really talked about what had happened.

Until I find something new to consume my life, I mine as well just repost old videos and reminisce about old pain.

TONIGHT, I will be hosting a listening party for We Hit & Run's 2008 In Review Part 2 here and on Comedypipe/Ustream/Stickam/etc. Join us.

 

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites