Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A nonentry.

I put in a transfer request at work, something I probably should've done a year ago. I work at a store that never hits its marks for bonuses and is constantly cutting corners (the nice way to phrase "firing people"). The other stores seem to be flourishing as our horribly run non-Supercenter is just raped by one GM after another.

My main problem with transferring is that it feels a lot like getting a new job. Especially since I'd be switching from overnight work to daytime customer service. I'm a social cripple, especially after working these shit hours for the last year. The benefit in sticking with the company (besides skipping the horrible job interview process) is that I have two weeks of vacation time coming in April.

I'm studying for the big test next week, awaiting my discharge letter, and hoping for the change in my work hours.

As far as We Hit & Run is concerned, I'm feeling very confident about our chances in the Howard contest (a lot of people will get a phone call if that works out), and I'm anticipating my new co-host moving out here after the next show. When I switch to daytime work, Jeff and I can begin work on The Coward Brothers as well.

Anyway, my life in a sentence.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites