Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kooks.

"Kooks" by David Bowie was a very important song for me in 2007. It has a beautiful melody to match the lyric about his expected baby (Zowie Bowie, I assume). Some of the lines are borderline perfect, and the atmosphere of the song definitely reminds of the bedroom on Rainbow Blvd.

It's strange listening to Hunky Dory now, during the end of this legal process, when I haven't listened to it since the beginning of the legal process. It brings me back to the time when I was very angry and upset... yet, I don't feel that way anymore. It's a nostalgic, good feeling (I guess 'good' is the empty space where those old feelings once filled).

I'm putting together "The Road To The Victory Show", and I was definitly an angry lil' lad. The first hour isn't very nice. But it's important to remember when all of the statements were said, and the time that has passed since then.

Overall, I'm excited for this clip-show. It's the whole story, and it's got a good payoff, and even a hidden little bit at the end.

This Friday is the GED test, and next Thursday I return to court to replea my felony into a nonfelony. These are the days I've been waiting for and obsessing over for over a year. I wish Sha didn't almost spoil them.

"Kooks" was definitly a Rosemary song.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites