Thursday, October 30, 2008

Excitable boy.



I went through the frustrating experience of driving through downtown Las Vegas, practicing what I learned in 28 weeks of anger management on my steering wheel and screaming >FUCK!< at every one way street I passed. I sped-walked three blocks while restating my one-word speech loudly on my cellphone. I foolishly ran up six flights of stairs(flirting for a few flights with a gorgeous woman who made the same stupid decision- before leaving her in my dust) before giving up to creep out a group of suited strangers by sucking the oxygen out of their elevator. I was fifteen minutes late.


I did all of this, so I could drive home singing and grooving to a skipping Stevie Wonder cd, turning it down slightly only at stop lights.

GUILTY! The gooder one.


No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites