Thursday, August 16, 2007

When I Was Cruel.





I have made the switch back from the grandiose royal bedroom to my original, bachelor pad bedroom. The big room is our new studio, providing a much better and less claustrophobic atmosphere for the underpaid performers.

It was a bitter-sweet transition.

I am excited for the ch-ch-change, but there were many artifacts in the house-cracks that would've been better left unremembered. Well, I suppose they are best thrown in the garbage..

For those of you who haven't subscribed to my weekly podcast, We Hit & Run, please do so below (I've provided a link for those of you who are not iTunes users):


Subscribe to We Hit & Run without iTunes.

Subscribe to We Hit & Run via iTunes.


The latest broadcast does cross that awkward, uncomfortable line. It's a cringe-worthy event that should not go unheard.

Tomorrow we are christening the new studio with a Real Kid Radio bash, an extravaganza featuring the members of We Hit And Run, Jim And Them, and special guests. It'll also include the long awaited drink-off/pose-off between Sid and Jake. TUNE IN. SUBSCRIBE.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites