Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm much too fast to take that test.






Looking at the radio show images, for me, seems like I'm spying on myself. Gary The Intern takes them during the show, and due to the obvious responsibilities, I never notice him holding up his camera. They are the only pictures where I am smiling.

I just released the podcast preview for this Wednesday's show, featuring Jim & Them and the long awaited drink-off/pose-off between Jake & Sid. We also appeared on Jim & Them's show, and they were recorded back-to-back... yet each show still sounds completely different. Jim & Them sounds like Jim & Them, We Hit & Run sounds like We Hit & Run. I really think that says a lot for Real Kid Radio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this isn't important at all, but I heard on the radio today that Elvis Costello is playing somewhere is boston solo "for the first time in 21 (or something) years"...u probally already know and it doesn't matter cuz u live 3,000 miles away...But I heard it and I thought of you. By the way, those are some nice photos of you.

<3nell

 
Add to Technorati Favorites