Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This is our counter attack.


BOWIE TO BOWIE


I have decided to release the latest WH&R a day early for the Literary Slumber crowd. It's possibly my favorite show to date. The levels need to be fixed a bit, as Sid was noticeable low in the mix down- but otherwise I am very happy with it.


Right click to save, left click to listen in browser -
WH&R Aug. 1, 2007 - 'This is our counterattack.'
I went to the courthouse today for my official plea, and I am feeling really good about everything. This'll significantly impact the next however many months of my life... but who is to say that its effect will be negative? Maybe staying here in Nevada with my family for a little longer isn't a bad idea, and the people I'll meet and the experiences I'll have (including those at the courthouse or probation office) along the way will be well worth it. Life is going on all the time, and I won't be here forever. All of our experiences equal who we are. It gets me out, and will result in Kevin Scampoli being an even more well rounded human being.

As a human being 'living' a life, the legal system is something everybody should experience. Considering my upbringing and everything about me as a person- I would have otherwise never have been found sitting in an Arraignment Courtroom A on the bottom floor of a courthouse. I strongly believe that this will be better for me, especially if I handle it as responsibly as I plan to.

This is all a result of being able to wake up and go to sleep.
To quote Ron Bennington- "FUCK IT!"
There's not enough time to complain.

I have a radio studio, a hilarious radio show, we are partnered with an even funnier radio show- and together we provide the programming for my own radio station. Is this not my dream? I love sitting here laughing at my own bits.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites