Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Fuck It!" - Ronnie B.

I am an island, like Dr. Cox, like Will Lightman.
I dreamt up my perfect woman the other night, with the perfect meeting. I hardly remember it, except that a ladder was involved, so I can't help but assume it was inspired by John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

Idealising is a flaw, now? I found my ideal musician (voice), my ideal comedian (delivery)- I will find my ideal woman. And I will sing this song to her.



Still, I'm an island. So until then I will stomp my feet, sing this song, and make this facial expression...



I return to the court house today. Listen to the new WH&R on Real Kid Radio, or download it Wednesday. The show has nearly replaced this blog- especially since I can't tear up Sylvia Plath books on here.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites