Friday, December 12, 2008

I found a reason.

I found my ancient external hard-drive that has been missing since last December. It has 149 gigs of music and radio... all of the original promos for RKR, all of the pieces of production I made for Opie & Anthony and Ron & Fez, and all of the albums I've ever listened to.

Have you listened to "Loaded" lately?





I understand why he didn't sing it on the album.

February of 2007 is such a blur, but "Oh! Sweet Nuthin'", "New Age", "Head Held High", "Who Loves The Sun" and "Rock N Roll" really help to piece it together. Things really went wrong in February, but we were just too stubborn to deal with it. That and a baby was a' coming.

I can remember scents by listening to these damn songs. I even get glimpses of Sid and Best Buy with certain hooks.

I really loved this record, and I call it that because we listened to it in a record player.

It's tough to differentiate between the same person sometimes.

I almost forgot how much music meant to me. I was looking at the Zune just wondering why I would even want it. I didnt understand why people would want to hear some asshole sing instead of talk.

Tomorrow will be a great show!!!!!!!

I updated all of the pages on wehitandrun.info

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites