Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gimme Diction.

I am over-prepared for tonight's show. I haven't had a week off in 80 shows so after last week's clip show I feel like we could go until Monday.


I eagerly anticipate my April vacation and returning to Massachusetts for a week or so. I want to camp out at the Island Grove. And by camp out I mean wander there with a bottle of Boones Farm and pass out on the steps where I used to skip school and write.

School!

Did I tell you that I'm taking the SAT in March? How many 22 year olds take the SAT? I have a babyface, so I think I can get away with it and hold onto a little pride.

Listening to Christians + Lions (more specifically, Ben Potrykus's voice) brings me back to that shitty east coast. I have to call it that to disguise the fact that I really miss the place and idealize it. I know that after I spend a few days there I'll remember why I left.



I have a lot of production for tonight. I'll post it here in advance for you...

Well, actually, only a few make sense out of context.

Ha, I like this because of Jim's input and my complete idiocy. It's mainly about the 1 month relationships of MA, with an emphasis on one. As far as production goes, it was quickly put together.
Did you know that I'm a rapper named White Sex?
Sleestak1971 is a show on comedypipe.com with us. He was talking about WHAR last week so I took a clip of his show and made a little production piece for him.


Join us tonight at 8:30pm PST (866-757-7448) and sign up at the forums!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites