Friday, October 9, 2009

Ahead of the curve.



I cannot wait to get back to Chicago.

It's been just about five months, and I feel like this could last a long time. I keep waiting for the other side to show itself, like every relationship inevitably does. But, as of now, there has been one true fight, and I have no problem blaming it on the alcohol (accidental song reference, but I didn't fix it so I deserve to be purged like a livejournal or Jedi). I can't even START a fight. The only thing that seems to irk her is when I say things like

"I keep waiting for the other side to show itself, like every relationship inevitably does."

I love her, her family, and her city. Three things I've hated about every girlfriend I've ever had (especially "her"). I still long for the new japanese Velma! I can't help it!



I seriously stare at this girl for half my work day.

I imagine what people like Daniel Gron would think if they heard Kevin vs. Hannah. Then I wonder what people who didn't (even if just for a few, obsessive weeks) love my show would think if they heard it.

I realize that a lot of personal things are on the show, like how I give babies autism, but some of them are still worth bringing up here.



No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites