Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"This Perfect Life."



Well, Charles has been dropped from Interscope. I feel like that will only add to the legacy of Charles and this album. My only issues with the release are with featured rappers ruining their respective songs, the song Baby, and the "nigga anthem" that is Post Lynching Ceremony (though I see the point of it for the message of the song, it's one of the few yet major flaws that keep this from being a perfect release).

I love "Ghosts", really enjoy "Cable In The Classroom", and ofcourse already dug "Barbara Walters", "Reminder", and "All Alone". "Tears Of Fire" was so close to joining "Ghosts" among Charles' best work, but Crooked I is just unnecessary and derails the road to the perfect life.

Go download it!


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=099S14LO

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites