Monday, August 24, 2009

Rosado.


Chicago was fantastic. The greatest city I've ever been to, atleast at this point in my life. Obviously NYC is my destiny, but that is an impossibility for atleast the next 600,000 dollars.

Hannah's family and friends were all great. Her mother in particular is just adorable, the chemistry between her parents is interesting to watch.

I've noticed that my sense of humor and personality seem to fit in around Hannah. Where-as here, the same one liners would go stared at.

Returning to work was terrible.

White Castle was crap! I have to try some Krystal Burgers next- somebody has to of perfected this supposedly fool proof concept.

I got my first three tattoos while on vacation, honoring Kanye and Elvis C.
I'm determined to get an argyle print half-wristband on the top of my wrist.

Moving to Chicago woule be fantastic, but I don't know what I'd have to do to make the concept seem realistic. I think just succeeding at the long distance thing for a while is the best path.

If Mancow can succeed in Chicago, it's more than doable.

Maybe a radio demo will push through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm convinced Lou Reed is jerking off the mic at the beginning...but he's great regardless! I like how he lets the band jam out while he rocks out. No one likes a DIVA.

That was a very sweetly written blog, Kevin. I've never met anyone quite like you...and that's the best thing to ever happen to me :)

 
Add to Technorati Favorites