Thursday, February 14, 2008

Marmota Monax.


Friday night marks the debut of We Hit & Run on terrestrial radio. Bruce, the sales guy and nightly commander at KLAV went on for a half hour to Jake about how much he loves Real Kid Radio- apparently going as far as to call it the best show he has (well, quite obviously). I am very excited about going into the real studio in a couple of days, and I anticipate the best show we've ever done.

So, everybody, do not forget to call-in (I know a couple of pill-heads/dead-beat-dads out there who have had some things to say about me, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE), and if you're too timid to call-in then I encourage using the instant messenger (aim: real kid radio) to get your comments on the show. We're going to revisit and update on some old topics that I believe will go over well with listener feedback, so help us out!

My goal is to get Glenn Tilbrook on the next WHAR broadcast.

It is also worth mentioning the rapid increase of subscribers this week.


No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites