Friday, November 9, 2007

I like pie.



The Flight Of The Conchords can put me in a good mood in the same way that both Scrubs and Ron & Fez used to do. These days, I've overwatched Scrubs, and Ron & Fez seems to bring me down every time I listen to it.



The series was just released on DVD (It's 19.99 everywhere else, I just figured a Wal-Mart link would be humorous), and will be 50% off on Black Friday. Though we still have it on our DVR, there is no question that this DVD needs to be purchased.



When attempting to describe the show/band to other people, the easy way for me is to ask... "You ever hear Tenacious D?" The two bands are very different, metal and folk rap aren't exactly sister-genres, but it atleast paints the picture that this statement can finish for them: "Well it's like that, only they're from New Zealand."


No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites