Wednesday, September 12, 2007

People have demanded that I write in Literary Slumber. There's not much to type, since I talk about everything on the show.

I have been nicknamed 'Superman' at work, and though I love being named after a Bowie song... I have begun a campaign to be called Master Chief.

We Hit & Run is going great, hitting a stride I would say. We surpassed 500 downloads, and finally got a couple of haters- which is the first step towards more lovers. Next has been playing our promos every week. It's a nice feeling to have one of your favorite radio shows support you.

As mentioned in the show, Storm has made a few attempts at contact. Well, I'm not going to risk carpal tunnel and type an explanation for not reciprocating them. Just read your own blog, and your mother's. All of the answers are there. No, you didn't ruin my life. You've simply exhausted your existence in it, and tormented a few months of it. A small percentage. You cannot say what you said, wrote what you wrote, and do what you did- then tell me it wasn't intentional, or that you care about or miss me. Enough blaming your mother, or her mother, or whomever or whatever you were going to shift the hate towards. Take responsibility. You've done awful things. Now you want to get over it... again? You are married, turn to your partner. I haven't even been sentenced yet and I'm receiving apologies.

That's all I will write on the subject. Though I guarantee it will not be all that I say on it.

Eh, now look, I don't feel like typing a blog entry anymore.

Remember this morning?:

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites